Blog Header jan 2010
About MeContactHomeAddieBabiesSeniorsFamiliesSlideshows

Friday, October 2, 2009

A Little Note From Addie

IMG_1089 copy
Addie told me to write this post for her :)
Dear Daddy, I love you so much, you are the bestest! I smile everytime I see you, you make me giggle more than anyone else too. You let me do stuff Mommy wouldn't let me do, like play in the dirt outside or eat magazines or cell phones. You play with me on the floor, and change my poopy diapers-the really bad ones-without complaining. You get up with me in the night so Mom can sleep, and I love seeing you make me feel better in the middle of the nighttime. I love how you make farting noises to me, and kissy noises, and how you and Mom have competitions to see who can make me say Dada or Mama first. Mostly though, I love you because you light up when you see me, you love being around me, and I love being around you too.
XOXO
Addie

0 comments: