Blog Header jan 2010
About MeContactHomeAddieBabiesSeniorsFamiliesSlideshows

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Day

Photobucket

Miss Addie is so lucky to have Mikey for her daddy. He truly is a wonderful dad. I love how he loves being with her, and we usually argue about who gets to hold her and play with her (when she's not crying, that is). He sings to her, play boxes with her, and wants her to be a wonderful person. He isn't afraid of being a parent, and he also isn't afraid to tell me how to do things just right. When I went back to work, he was lucky enough to stay home with her for those 9 weeks. He really had a routine down with her, and when I tried to do my own thing, and Addie didn't like it, he would help me to do it right. I love when he says we are "lucky" to have Addie, when I think Addie and I are lucky to have him. Happy Father's Day Mikey!


0 comments: