Blog Header jan 2010
About MeContactHomeAddieBabiesSeniorsFamiliesSlideshows

Monday, July 6, 2009

I Will Not, I Repeat Not, Take a Nap Today!

So, Miss Addie has decided that she doesn't need to take naps anymore, well naps that are longer than 40 minutes, that is. She usually takes one that is about 2 hours in the morning, and this is when I get stuff done, important things... like showering! Well, today she went down, and as soon as I was in the middle of drying my hair, about 35 minutes into her nap, I heard her crying. I rushed in, hoping I could just put her pacifier back in and she would sleep more, but no such luck. So, there I was with half dry hair, which is never a good look on me, and a crying baby who only wanted to be held. I gave up on my hair, it's a lost cause anyway, and Miss Addie and I played instead. She did go for another nap a little later, but not a very long one...Erg!


Here she is, trying out a "winter" hat that is just too cute to keep in a drawer until December!
Photobucket

0 comments: