Blog Header jan 2010
About MeContactHomeAddieBabiesSeniorsFamiliesSlideshows

Monday, July 27, 2009

Accomplished

I still can't believe that I ran a 1/2 marathon yesterday! When I was asked if I wanted to do it, I said "Sure", but I didn't really think that I would actually do it. So I started training, and it was going fine, I wasn't back at work yet, so it was really easy to find the time to run. Then I started to get more and more into it, and I even convinced someone to run with me! We got our schedule set, and Felicia and I ran pretty religiously for the next 16 weeks. It was so nice to have someone to run with, it made the time go by so much faster than if I was by myself. I'm not sure how we did it sometimes, but I'm glad we did!

Photobucket

Here we are at the finish line! So happy to be done:)

0 comments: