Blog Header jan 2010
About MeContactHomeAddieBabiesSeniorsFamiliesSlideshows

Monday, March 9, 2009

Big


She is getting so big, still just under 8 pounds, but to me that is big. I wish she would slow down and stay a tiny little baby for a little while longer. She is so aware of her surroundings, and will watch us walk around the room. When we are out of sight, she will shriek so loudly you think she is in pain, and then we walk back into her line of sight, she is fine. She is also smiling. She has a big squishy smile with dimples to die for, her smile makes me smile. We enjoyed the sunshine this weekend, even though it was too bright for Miss Addie, I put her swing on the deck while I pulled weeds, and she thought it was so great, she decided to sleep right through the nice day :)












0 comments: